On 09/03/2013 22:24, Jerry wrote:
After working fine for over a year, the "ports-mgmt/fbsdmon" port has
started spitting out errors once a week for the past month.

Rebuilding locate database:

Rebuilding whatis database:
makewhatis: /usr/local/man/man3/EVP_PKEY_verifyrecover_init.3.gz: No such file
or directory

Sending statistic to fbsdmon.org

-- End of weekly output --