On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Sergio de Almeida Lenzi wrote:

Em Ter, 2013-03-19 às 17:09 -1000, Al Plant escreveu:

Aloha,

Anybody on our list who can tell me how to set a Netgear GS108T 8 Port
Smart Switch (Gigabit) to pass thru to a modem under FreeBSD. I have 2
other (non Smart) ones working with FreeBSD just fine in my rack and
need to  have the new one connect with a DSL modem on a static address.

I have one of that model, and if you reset to factory defaults it should act as a dumb switch. There are some options that could be set that would
interfere with operation (flow control, port negotiation, etc) but I am
confident that none are set in the factory default configuration. (Stick a pin in the hole while power cycling).

daniel feenberg