When building postfix under 91. I am running into an odd problem. I use
the INST_BASE option, which seems to cause the problem (it worked fine with
9.0). The 'make' goes fine, but the 'make install' fails when trying to install
the startup script to /usr/etc/rc.d instead of /etc/rc.d. It works fine if
INST-BASE is disabled. I looked through the Makefile but could not suss out how
that difference in configuration was actually causing the problem.

        Has anyone else run into this problem and what was the fix (or did you
just install into /usr/local) ?

--
Paul Kraus
Deputy Technical Director, LoneStarCon 3