On 06/28/2013 05:31 PM, Outback Dingo wrote:

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Tim Daneliuk <tun...@tundraware.com
<mailto:tun...@tundraware.com>> wrote:

    On 06/28/2013 05:27 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

        I am working on an NAS appliance built on FreeSBD.  Several questions:

        - The vendor has rebranded everything so uname isn't helping me
determine
            what exact branch of FreeBSD they used.  Is there another canonical
way
            to figure this out?

        - For any reasonably recent version of FBSD, is it likely that the
            Linux emulation will work correctly or are there certain versions of
            FreeBSD that do this better than others?

        Thanks,

    Oh one more thing - does anyone have experience - good or bad - with
    installing and running the Tivoli TSM Client software under the FreeBSD
    Linux emulation?

would help to know the manufacturer, might be able to help nail down the
version of the OS

It is an EMC/Isolon but I'm not sure which model.  Still looking into it.