Volker Kindermann wrote:
We have noticed that Kaspersky and Sophos are placed at your web site
but we wonder if we have any other / new alternatives more then these
two SW ?

as nobody has mentioned them yet, there is H&B EDV which have a
(native?) FreeBSD version of their scanners:

http://www.hbedv.com

I'm currently testing their virus scanner for OpenBSD, so I don't have
any long-term stats. But it looks quite good so far.

 -volker

Clamav is a free virus-scanner, it has regular updates. I've been using it for a few months without any problems.

Rob Evers

--
f u cn rd ths u r usng unx