On 19/09/2013 19:30, Glenn McCalley wrote:
So, some idiot is using a cgi or php or something to send mail out of his website that he shouldn't be sending. With a bunch of sites on the server, can't tell who.

I had a similar problem, but some time back and I can't remember *exactly* what I did. It was something like pointing mailer.conf to my own program which did some logging and then called the real sendmail. Actually, I might just have hacked mailwrapper directly. I think there was some way I managed to cross-reference to the httpd logs, or that might be what I tried to do and failed. Sorry - this may not be helping much.

Another approach might be to find some likely text in the outgoing message and do a recursive grep on /home.