[Please cc: me in any replies as I'm not currently subscribed to this list. Thank you.]

I can't get Gnumeric to print a simple spreadsheet properly. It uses a font other than the one I've specified (I specified Helvetica and it's trying to use a different font for printing for some reason...the font it's trying to use also happens to be the first one in the font list, if that datapoint helps at all) and the cells come out blank or as little squares (this may be due in part to the limitations of the font that Gnumeric is trying to print with, though). Any ideas on how to fix this or on who to bug to get this fixed?

I'm running 5.1-RELEASE and I'm using Gnome 2 for my windowing system. Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Scott