I'm having a hell of a time with send-pr.

Sendmail on my system insists on using the entire hostname in the from part of the
smtp communication: i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED]  This is a problem
because this particular machine doesn't have a real DNS name, so the FreeBSD mail
servers bounce the email.

I've tried creating a local-host-names file in /etc/mail according to some Linux
howtos I found, but it doesn't seem to be helping.  What's the proper way to
get sendmail to use [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TIA
--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies