From: Kevin Golding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SweeTLeaF <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:45:18 +0100
Subject: Re: recommendations

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, SweeTLeaF
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Erm, Sylpheed-claws has been at version 0.8.10 for nearly two months now
and it contains the flag WITH_ASPELL which might help.

# make -DWITH_ASPELL install

Looking at the port's Makefile suggests there are quite a few options
that might be of interest.

Kevin
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]