In the last episode (Jun 14), P. U. Kruppa said:
> I have to admit I have been playing around with NIS/NFS . Everything
> seems to work fine, but I keep receiving messages like this:
>
>               -------------------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 21:00:00 GMT
> From: Cron Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Cron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> /usr/libexec/save-entropy
>
> --: not found

Check to make sure you don't have a typo domewhere in /etc/rc.conf;
save-entropy reads it and so does the bootup process.  You can probably
debug it further by running "sh -x /usr/libexec/save-entropy", which
should tell you exactly the line that's generating that error.

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]