* Pav Lucistnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Wed, 02 Jul 2003]:
> > I just installed gkrellm-xkb from the ports (1.00 on 5.1
> > release with Xfree86-4.3.0,1 and gkrellm2). I can enable it in
> > gkrellm config, but there is no menu entry to configure it.
> > The gkrellm install log says it installed just fine. The krell
> > where the flags should be just shows a question mark.
>
> This is problem with application, I can reproduce it here. I
> don't have any Option entries in InputDevice section of my
> configuration file and it works. If I use your settings, I too
> get grey question mark.

You have to adjust the CoreKeyboard entry in the ServerLayout section
of XF86Config to match the Identifier of the keyboard you want to
monitor with gkrellm-xkb.

--
Tomas Styblo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC97EA4B6