In ports under "Net" there is IPFM i haven't played with it yet but it is supposed to do some of what you are looking for. Do a google search and you can find the homepage of the author. I would be interested in any information you find out on this subject.

Greg

From: Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bandwidth Question
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:45:39 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering what is the best way to limit bandwidth to a set of IP addresses? I've read some about dummynet. Would this be the preffered tool to use? Also, if someone could recommend a program to log how much bandwidth a particular IP uses per month etc..., and also display graphs about bandwidth usage I would appreciate it.

Thank You
-Chris