--On Sunday, July 06, 2003 14:54:25 -0700 Derrick Ryalls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Normally when building a port, I just type make install clean and let it
run.  However, I need to modify a source file before the build starts.
Since many patches are included in the port, I am looking for it to stop
after everything is downloaded extracted and patched, just before the
build starts.  Is there an elegant way of doing this besides hitting
Cntrl-C when it starts to build?
make patch is what you are looking for I believe.

-Derrick

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749