Yes,

I have tried all the php suggestions on the squirrel docs page. Including sessions.auto_start, register_globals etc.....

-cs

Stephen Hovey wrote:

You got cookies enabled?

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Chris wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone had any trouble with the ports version of SquirrelMail. I updated my mail ports yesterday and built cclient and IMAP-uw without ssl off.

I verified this by logging in through telnet:

* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN] ed IMAP4rev1 2003.337 at Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:27:20 -0400 (EDT)
0001 login user password
0001 OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 IDLE NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS BINARY SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND] User user authenticated
0002 logout
* BYE ed IMAP4rev1 server terminating connection
0002 OK LOGOUT completed
Connection closed by foreign host.

So now that I know IMAP and cclient work I moved on to Squirrelmail. It installed successfully but when I try to login with a user on the system I get:

"You must be logged in to access this page."

I'm stuck on this one and would appreciate any help. I acctually tried the ports version and the latest version off of squirrelmail.org and I get the same thing.

Thank You
-chris