Hi,

I was testing out the lukemftpd in stable and ran into this problem which is probably easy to fix but is stumping me.

When we create a directory under any class, the read and execute permissions on the Other bit is disabled (no "Other" read permissions on any directory created via FTP). This poses a problem as any directory created under FTP will not be readable for web purposes.

Here is the command we had in Inetd.conf

ftp stream tcp nowait root /usr/libexec/lukemftpd ftpd -ll -r -u

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Paul