On tirsdag, jul 15, 2003, at 00:18 Europe/Copenhagen, Patrick O'Reilly wrote:

From: "Thomas von Hassel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a problem installing from the ports collection. No matter what
try to install i get an error 1 when it is trying to check if the port
i allready installed. I tried running pkdb -F, but that does not help.

any ideas ?

Sometimes it helps to do a 'make clean', then try 'make install' again.

been there, tried that, it also doesn't work for ports that were never installed before ...

/thomas