writes:

> I didn't think it was that out of line.  How many times have you
> heard clients / friends / employers ask, "why did my email bounce?
> I got a message from someone called Mailer Daemon.  What
> happened?", only to find out that they never bothered to read the
> error message?

No, it wasn't an unreasonable response, but it I wouldn't say it was
very constructive, either. It doesn't take any longer to write "what
do you have on line 267" instead.

But, if I wasn't in a good mood today, I'd probably wise off to the
guy too. There are times when benevolence just isn't worth the
effort.

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net