On Tuesday, Jul 22, 2003, at 19:23 US/Pacific, James Dietrich wrote:

Sorry if this post is a litte off-topic. I am trying to set up an old DOS laptop as a terminal to my FreeBSD firewall/nat box. Has anyone come across good (read: free) terminal emulation software for DOS? If so could you point me in the right direction?

You mean for serial connection? Kermit, Qmodem, Procomm, Crosstalk... start with those and you can Google up a bunch more, I'm sure.

KeS