At 1:41 PM +0800 8/12/03, Katinka Mills wrote:

I thought in the version with Freebsd 4.8 that you could now use accounts with $ signs in them

The 'pw' command has been changed so that you can create user accounts (and user groups) which end in a $. That's all samba should need. I'm pretty sure that change was included in 4.8-release.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]