I am trying to have DHCP 3.1rc11 from ports provide dhcp for 18 different vlans. It
detects the first 14 vlans without difficulty, then just flatly ignores each
additional vlan through vlan 18. I have created a separate config file with
definitions for just the networks on vlans 14-18, and dhcpd ignores them still.

The machine is a Compaq DL360G3 with the broadcom 5703x adapters. I am using
5.1-RELEASE.

The vlan interfaces are up, active, properly configured and seem to be passing
traffic. I moved the vlans to a different machine that did not have so many and it was
able to do dhcp without difficulty.

Is this a known bug? I have not had the opportunity to research the archives.

-Will