Joey Teel wrote:

Weird, that's all I had to mine to get it working, though I probably
have a rather oddball setup anyway since I have mine set to call the mt.cgi file directly as
the directory index file too.

Try calling the mt.cgi file directly, and see what happens since it
looks like yours is setup to use
an index.html file instead of calling the script directly.

If i call mt.cgi, I get the admin screen.

I think it might be best to rip the whole damn thing out and start over.
--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

Commitment, n.:
        Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and eggs.
The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.