Hi all,

Since I do have php4 running and phpinfo() tells me that it does, Sites that I put
into my root dir of Apache are not parsing their variables. The index pages are
displayed properly, since they don't require any vars to be passed, but every other
sub-pages (e.g. index.php?sub=2) don't do anything, the normal index.php is displayed.

The path to php.ini reads "/usr/local/etc/php.ini ", if I understand correct it gets
read then. I couldn't find any other reason for this to not work.

Thanks for any help,
Holger