Charles Howse wrote:

OK, the OP is getting confused. ;-)

I have moved my refuse file to /usr/sup/refuse
I have deleted the directories in /usr/ports and /usr/share/doc that I
don't want.
I will cvsup when we get this straightened out in my mind.

Dr. Seaman says run 'make index' *OR* portsdb -Uu after cvsup.
Kent says run 'portsdb -u' *AFTER* make index.

What is our consensus?

I /think/ but I haven't confirmed this, that portsdb -Uu as part of its deal does a make index. In my update ports script, I jsut do portsdb -Uu.

Then again, someone else has already pointed out my brain is a bit foggy this morning :).