On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 01:42:01PM -0500, Eric F Crist wrote:

> I downloaded your key from http://pgp.mit.edu and tried to add it.  I have pgp
> 5.x installed and added your key with pgpk -a k_kennaway (the file I saved)
> and I still get the plugin error for kmail.

gpg (which is what I use) has a couple of very useful options, such as:

    keyserver x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
    keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve

which will attempt to retreive any unknown keys from the mit.edu
keyserver.  I've a feeling that this is a gpg specific feature, but
check your PGP documentation.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                      Savill Way