Hi Eric,

What I believe you're asking for is a 'broadband' router with backup dial capability, with an interface for your DSL router/bridge/modem.

I was talking about a broadband *router* indeed. One WAN ethernet interface, 1-4 LAN ethernet interface(s). Which indeed connects to a DSL *modem*.

(I wasn't asking BTW, I happen to have a few of these lying around. ;-)

Am I correct? If so, I think there was a mix-up in the terminology.

I believe there was, then.

Thank $DEITY we're not on a "Who shall we nuke next?" list... Nico