On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> Do any other GTK-2 apps work?  Do you have a ~/.gtkrc-2.0?

The only other GTK2 app that I have installed is Xchat 2.0.5, and I've had
no problems with it so far.  And I have no ~/.gtkrc-2.0, so it's flying on
system defaults.

What's interesting is that if I go into GAIM preferences->fonts->use
custom face, clicking on the "Font" button brings up the standard "Select
Font" window that I'd expect the Conversation/"Font Face" button to bring
up.  Since I've not yet gotten the latter to work, though, I'm not sure
what it's supposed to bring up.

Thanks,
Steve