From: Dave Wiebe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 7:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mouse

Hi, and thanks again for reading this email. I had previously written an email to you about my mouse problems. Everytime I try to run KDE, when I move the mouse the cursor moves to the upper right hand corner. I changed the protocol to AUTO in the configuration file as per the suggestions of the people who responded to my email but this did not help. I know that the mouse works(for sure). Could there be anything else that I need to change?
The mouse is a PS/2 type. It even works(moves around properly) when I'm in the terminal interface screen.
Thanks
David