On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 11:47:54AM +0100, Rouan van Dalen wrote:

> I am starting my own FreeBSD documentation project.  The name of the
> new book I am writing is "FreeBSD Internals".  It will be
> distributed in PDF format.

1) Please wrap your emails at 70 characters so they may be easily read.

2) If you are serious about this project you should contact the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list and coordinate with them.  I think your
idea is very nice, however, it sounds as if you will not be able to
complete the project on your own without a lot of help from other
developers, which might be unrealistic, so perhaps your time would be
better spent assisting with another documentation task instead.

Kris