URGENT!!

I am on an emergency search to purchase a new motherboard / CPU that will run with [ Version: Freebsd 4.6-RC2 / RAID 1 configuration ].

What motherboard are you currently using that has ZERO problems while using Raid 1? Also, if you can link me to the site in which you purchased it from I am ready to buy one right now.

Thank you in advance...

Ethan

P.S. -- I have just purchased a brand new A7V333 a few weeks back and the Raid 1 mirror will not last more than 24 hours so I must find an alternate board / cpu immediately! Yes, I have tried several modifications but mirror continues to remove itself from the configuration.