Hi everybpdy,
  Has anybody succeeded to configure a cable modem
SB4200 (4100) using the USB connection?
  Is there any chance that this USB modem will get
support under FreeBSD? It is supported by Debian, and
I it is the only annoying thing that keeps me from
switching completely to FreeBSD...:(
  Thanks a lot!

Regards,
/Dorin.

PS. If somebody is writing a driver, I be happy to
help.
PS2. The system recognize it correctly; nevertheless,
I have not been able to use the ifconfig to make it
work.