I am new to FreeBSD and am trying to figure a few things out. I have installed QMAIL, APACHE, PHP4, and SquirrelMail. Apache seems to be working fine because I can browse the directory lising for /usr/local/www/data folders. However, when I try to browse the SquirrelMail folder, it just displays the text code of the index.php file. I am assuming that PHP4 is either not installed correctly, not running, or not configured appropriately. Can someone help me out here?