People,

        Setting up netscape to use realplayer and acroread took
        awhile but I finally got it.  I've been using mozilla
        more and more, but still haven't figured out howto get
        it to successfully spawn acroread.

        Any moz wizards out there who can clue me in?   So far, I
        see an ERROR about /dev/null; when I edit my ~/.mailcap
        and axe the "> /dev/null", mozilla's ERROR is that it
        can't determine the cwd.

        Anybody?

        tia, guys,

        gary

        PS:  running the devel version of linux-mozilla.

--
   Gary Kline     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.thought.org     Public service Unix