hello

I have a problem I somehow fixed once, but I can't remember how :-)

sim-icq gives me the following message

play: /dev/dsp: Device busy

(it uses the play command for the sound plugin)

it means that somehow the sound channel is used by other program (I have xmms
running, and also enlightenment has the sounds option on), but only the play
command doesn't run

can I make play use other device ?   which one ?

TIA,

petre

--
Login: petre                            Name: Petre Bandac
Directory: /home/petre                  Shell: /usr/local/bin/zsh