On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 09:38:34PM -0800, Chip typed:
> I noticed my firewall rules are not being read. I have rc.conf set to
> read the file rc.firewall. In rc.firewall the first line is add divert
> natd etc etc. that is followed by pass all from any to any etc etc. Then
> nothing after that is read, it is all ignored.

My guess is you're using ipfw and confusing it with ipfilter.
In ipfw, processing stops at the first rule that matches. Your "all
from any to any" rule matches everything, so all subsequent rules
are never reached. Try moving this rule to the end of your
firewall script.

Ruben