Hello,

First, I apologize if my question is directed to the inappropriate mailing list or has already been answered (in this case, could someone redirect me with the answer).

I am giving a lecture about software project management and I thought it would be interesting for my student to know more about open source projets.
So, I would like to know more about the processus to contribute to FreeBSD code? Let assume I downloaded source from CVS, and I wrote a patch for some part of the system, how do I submit my patch, to whom should I direct my patch, how will review my patch, and will accept/reject it? I am also interested in any information about the management of FreeBSD code, its quality...

        Thank you very much in advance,
        Regards,
        Yann-Gaël

"I have seen things  you people would not
believe.  Attack ships on  fire  off  the
shoulder  of  Orion.  I  watched  C-beams
glitter in the  dark near  the Tannhauser
gate.  All those  moments will be lost in
time like tears in the rain.
Time to die."
       Roy Batty - Blade Runner