On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:49:49 +0800, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for all the replies. And yes, that's what my FAT32 is for... sort of
a mediator for the different OSes which also contains important files but no
directories for working applications.

Ok, let me get this in short. You basically recommend me to follow this
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/disks.html#NT-BOOTLOADER ?

Or look at GAG (free graphical bootloader, automagic), Grub (in ports, very configurable, requires reading the documentation closely but will teach you a lot about bootloaders), use FreeBSD's own bootloader (not fancy, but it works), or one of the other solutions mentioned in the extensive mailing list discussions I mentioned you might want to search/read. :)

Jud