Xpression wrote:

       Hi list, I've a server running FreeBSD-4.8 with
Apache-2.0.48, I've a site hosted and many user who develop
their sites wants to upload and update their sites without
my assist...Anyone knows any method to upload the files to
the server ??? They have /nologin on it...thanks.....

Probably the ProFTP idea's good.  An alternative
thought:

Build a control panel with a SSI lang like PHP
or PERL throw the files in /tmp/subdirfornameofclient,
and have cron bump 'em over every 2 minutes or so?

KDK