It must be a APM issue. (power management)

Many computers now have the ability to turn on at a specific time, etc. The setting is usually found in the bios. In some cases, its possible to control this behavior with software. Do you have APM enabled in your kernel? (i doubt its freebsd though)

For example, I can tell my iMac to turn on M-F at 8:00 AM. (its really that specific) My PC has similar functionality although not as precise.

Lucas Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
FoolishGames.com  (Jewel Fan Site)
JustJournal.com (Free blogging)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)