Jud wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 02:02:53 +0100 (CET), Cordula's Web <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you decide to use a provider like dyndns.org, you
can use the ipcheck port (http://ipcheck.sf.net) to
keep your IP address and hostname in sync.

Or use ddclient: /usr/ports/dns/ddclient
Works perfectly for me (with dyndns.org).

That makes two votes on both counts (ddclient and www.dyndns.org).

Jud

DynDNS has changed their pricing- if you're registering more than one domain it becomes over-priced for their service. I'd wanted to use DynDNS as I've used them in the past, but needed to provide service for 5+ domains...didn't see any 'bulk' discounts, so emailed them to find out you have to pay the price 'per domain.' So I found an alternate, wwww.changeip.com . Not the most active website out there, but no problems as of yet....

Scott