Hi,
Your kernel throws out a fair number of hiccups. Edit the Kernel Config file
and add all the drivers you need. Also remove the multi processor stuff. You
are missing quite some drivers as indicated in dmesg as Unknown-card.

Dude, you're my hero!

After messing up a few times, and about three kernel rebuilds (my own mess-ups), my connection is up and running at boot, and I can see past my own router. (Granted, I still have a fair number of those "hiccups," but I can deal with those at leisure, now. And learn more about how FreeBSD works in general.)

My deepest thanks to you and everyone else on the list.

Regards
Subhro

--G. Held
--