Hi,

I've got an old computer with 2 hard disks. The first has 2GB and FreeBSD installed;
the second, 20GB and windows installed. However, the computer's BIOS is quite old and
doesn't detect the second hard disk, so I cannot boot from it.

So how can I do that? I've tried installing FreeBSD's boot manager, but apparently it
gets the devices' information from BIOS, since the only hard disk that appears in the
boot list is the first one. Or perhaps there is a file somewhere to edit and add all
information.

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.