At 4:06 PM -0500 1/29/04, stan wrote:
I've just installed this wonderful port, and with some kind help from the
list got it working.

Thanks to everyone.

Now, I've got a "learning" question. This port creates a crontab
entry to schedule updates. I looked in /var/cron/tabs, and I don't
see it.    ...   So, where does it create this crontab entry?

The port tacks an entry on to the end of /etc/crontab

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]