I am looking for a proxy server that has the following features.

1. multiple protocols .... http/s, socks 4/5, ftp, irc, nntp, smtp, etc... The ability to add plugins to support more protocols . You know what i mean,, may not be through protocols but somehow the ability to support more protocols if needed.

2. Authentication ..... Preferably i would like the proxy to be able to use my Openldap for authentication,, or maybe a radius ....but i must have authentication as i dont want some to have access at all and others access to certain protocols only.

3. scalable, fast

4. Opensrc.. :)

Thanks and have a great day.