On Tuesday 03 February 2004 13:41, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Only the first 2 CDs are made available on the FTP site.  The other
> two contain a subset of packages; the full set of packages is
> available on the FTP site, just not in ISO format.

Regarding the first cd:
make release
only creates a 'mini-install', not the 600M iso that is on the site. This one
misses perl for one and some dependencies fail.
I followed release(7) and the docs on the site - how can I create the
"official" disc1 and can that be done, without restarting the entire make
release process?
--
Melvyn

FreeBSD sarevok.idg.nl 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Wed Jan 28 18:01:18
CET 2004
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SAREVOK_NOAPM_NODEBUG
i386