Hi all.  I'm trying to setup Qmail on one of my systems.  Being a former
user of Sendmail, I decided to try to find a HOWTO or something to get
me started.  So, I found this one...
http://stevenfettig.com/mythoughts/archives/000090.php.  It looked to be
fairly through, so I tried it.  From what I can tell, I configured
everything correctly, but something is wrong.  I can see the processes
running, and netstat shows that something is listening on port 25, but
when I try to telnet to that port, I get disconnected immediately.  Can
someone offer a clue as to what is going on?  I'd be willing to talk to
someone off list if someone is willing as well.

Thanks in advance,
--Brian