I'm a newbie and I dont know what this means> I put the CD in my computer that has the
ISO on it and I select it to start from a CD, when I restart My computer has 2 boxes
in the top middle of the screen it looks like a cheverlet symbol with an arrow moving
towards it and in the middle of the screen there is another box that has 5 lines and
smaller boxes inside of it. at the very bottom there is a strip with the F1-12 keys on
it and 4 arrows blinking over F1...no instructions what so ever unless I skipped
something. Any advice is greatly apreciated.....

Eric