Hi,

Does anyone out there know a good C++ memory profiling/debugging tool for
FBSD?  I'm looking for a tool like valgrind or purify.  I grepped around
in the ports directory and I found "ElectricFence" and "mprof" but these
seem to be for C only (as they refer exclusively to malloc & free).
"bohem-gc" sounds like the kind of package I'm after - but I thought I ask
in case anyone has better ideas... ?

Please cc me on any replies - I had to drop out of this list sometime ago
as the sheer volume was killing my mailbox...

Thanks,
David