Here's my situation. I have two machines. One running OpenBSD on a 60gig drive and one running FreeBSD on a 10gig drive with a second 60gig for storage. I want to take the 60 gig drive from the OpenBSD box and use it as a mirror to the 60 gig in the FreeBSD box. The catch is I want to create the mirror on FreeBSD before I move the drive so I can copy the data on the OpenBSD box to the FreeBSD box.

Is there a way I can configure the drive on FreeBSD with vinum so I can copy the data from the OpenBSD drive then insert the 60 gig drive in the OpenBSD box into the array on the FreeBSD box?

TIA
Jason Schadel