Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:

Philippe Vachon wrote:

Hey.
I guess I was trying my best to avoid having to recompile the Kernel, and stick with the stock kernel in 5.1. Are there any alternatives to recompiling?

Thanks.

Phil V.

Jorn Argelo wrote:

Do you have the following kernel options compiled in your kernel?

device          pcm
device          sbc

I believe you don't need a soundblaster kernel module then, but I am not sure.

Cheers,

Jorn