At 12:45 PM -0600 2/29/04, freebsd wrote:
lpd will generate error messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED] specific email
addresses.  Is there a way to have lpd deliver to a single account
(e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED]) regardless of the [EMAIL PROTECTED] that
originated the job?

Not right now. I could change that. I have a few somewhat related changes in RPI's version of lpd that I still haven't merged into FreeBSD's lpd. I'm pretty busy with other side projects right now, but I hope to be getting back to lpd changes in about two weeks.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]